Civil Defense Recruitment 2020/2021. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) invites for applications from suitably qualified persons for enlistment into the Civil Defense Corp.
Have you been looking for information about the ongoing recruitment process embarked upon by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corp? Have you ever longed to serve Nigeria in the para_military outfit?. We got you covered as we are going to provide you with answers to pressing questions frequently asked by individuals who wish to work with the Civil Defense Corp. All you need is to be patient and read this article carefully as we are going to provide you with answers to questions like :
- How to apply for the Civil Defense Recruitment?
- What are the general requirements for recruitment?
- What is the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp recruitment portal?
- When is the deadline for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp recruitment 2020?
- Where do I get updates about the 2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp recruitment?
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS FOR THE CIVIL DEFENSE RECRUITMENT 2020/2021.
Interested applicants who wish to work with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp must be sure to possess the following requirements/skills to stand a chance of getting the job.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Applicants must be a Nigeria citizen by birth and must possess the National Identity Number.
- He must not be less than eighteen(18) years of age or more than thirty (30 ) years of age
- He must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- He must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)He must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body.
- He must not be a member of any secrete society.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who to apply are advised to visit the NSCDC recruitment portal @ https://www.cdfpb.careers
Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications. For more information and guideline on how to apply, you can also visit the NSCDS official website @ www.nscdc.gov.ng
The deadline for registration has not been communicated to our desk as at the time this article was published but we advise you to keep visiting our website @ www.topgists.com as we will be reviewing this article weekly.
You can also feel to provide us with your functional Email address or phone number so that we send you current updates about Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp recruitment and other recruitment/job alerts both within and outside Nigeria