Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2020/2021. In with the bank’s policy of reducing the rate of unemployment in Nigeria, Fidelity Bank invites application from suitably qualified persons for employment in the ongoing 2020 recruitment exercise.
Fidelity Bank is ranked among top 10 financial institutions in Nigeria, They have about 231 business offices and various other digital banking across the country. The bank have over five million customers and have the vision of giving their customers delightful and memorable service experience. The bank is reputed for integrity and professionalism
for those that wish to work with Fidelity Bank, we advise you to calm down and read this post carefully as you will get answers to frequently asked questions like:
- How do I apply for Fidelity Bank recruitment?
- How do I get the Fidelity Bank online recruitment portal?
- Where can I get the application form?
- What are the general requirement for Fidelity Bank recruitment?
- When is the deadline for registration
- Where do I get more update about the Fidelity Bank recruitment and other recruitment updates both within and outside Nigeria?
We advise you to continue reading this post patiently as we are going to provide you with answers to above stated questions.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FIDELITY BANK RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
Interested persons who wish to apply for the 2020 Fidelity Bank recruitment must possess the following qualifications
- First school leaving certificate
- West African senior school examination certificate with a minimum of five credit including English and Mathematics (WASC).
- National Examination Council (NECO) certificate with a minimum of five credits including English and Mathematics.
- OND or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- BSc or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Applicant must have a good command of English language.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Applicant must not have been convicted for any case of financial misappropriation.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who possess the above qualifications and wishes to work with the banks esteemed and dynamic team across various functional area of the bank should send their CV @ www.careers.fidelitybank.ng
After you have successfully sent your application online ,the banks recruitment process entails the following steps:
Step 1: Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
Step 2: An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Fidelity Bank.
Step 3: A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
Step 4: Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
Step 5: Training school offer letters sent to successful candidates.
DEADLINE DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
The deadline date for online registration has not been communicated to our desk but we advise you to keep visiting our website @ www.topgists.com for more information about the ongoing recruitment by Fidelity Bank Nigeria and other recruitment/job alerts both within and outside Nigeria . Applicants are therefore advised to continue sending their applications to the bank.
You can feel free to make use of the comment box below to ask us questions and make your suggestions. You can also provide us with your working E_mail and phone number so as to get updates direct to your phone.