Nigeria Brewery Recruitment 2020/2021. Nigeria Brewery has commenced its annual recruitment and thereby invites suitably qualified individuals who wish to work with the company for applications to fill in the various vacant positions in the company.
Have you been looking for information about the current recruitment process embarked upon by Nigeria Brewery Plc?. You are at the right place as we are going to provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the 2020 Nigeria Brewery recruitment exercise. We are going to help you answers to questions like :
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANY..
Nigeria Brewery Plc, is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. It serves the Nigeria market and exports to other parts of West Africa.
The Nigeria Brewery was incorporated in 1946. Its first bottle of beer, Star Lager, rolled off the bottling lines of its Lagos brewery in June 1949. It has its branches in Lagos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Enugu etc.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIA BREWERY RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the 2020 Nigeria Brewery recruitment exercise must possess the following requirements.
- Applicants must not be more than thirty five (35) years of age
- He must possess either B. Sc, HND, or OND in any recognized institution.
- West African Examination council (WAEC) with at least three (3) credits including English language.
- National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sitting.
- Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by any recognized government hospital.
- He must be a computer literate to stand a chance of securing a job in the company.
The company wish to fill in the position of :
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Finance)
TRAINEE SHIFT MANAGER _ PACKAGING
TRAINEE SHIFT MANAGER _ BREWING
CONTACT AND LITIGATION MANAGER
COUNTRY SECURITY MANAGER
ITF_NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are advised to visit the official website of Nigeria Brewery Plc @ www.nbplc.com
for more information and guideline on how to apply.
The deadline for registration has not been communicated to our desk but we advise you to keep visiting our website @ www.topgists.com
for more information about the ongoing recruitment by the Nigerian Brewery Plc and other recruitment/job alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
You can also feel free to make use of the comment box below to ask us questions and make your suggestions